Iron Eagle Property Management is dedicated to helping interested persons achieve Real Estate investment success in Boise, Idaho and the surrounding areas. Our investor-oriented property management services are focused on the following areas:
- Resident and Occupancy - We strive to understand the needs of all residents in order to achieve high occupancy ratings.
- Community Management - Through dedication we successfully manage communities, including handling all maintenance requests and improving tenant relations.
- Marketing and Financial - Current market analysis is conducted to better understand the local Real Estate markets. Financial reports help our analysts set rental ratings that are beneficial to both the tenant and investor.
- Administration & Risk Management - State and Federal reporting requirements are met. Meticulous records for accounting, taxes, and investor evaluations are kept.
- Highly Automated Accounting - Each month investors receive a financial statement showing monies collected and any disbursements required.
- Maintenance - To provide positive resident retention, we schedule all maintenance upon resident's request. We provide 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week.
- Resident Placement - Potential residents must complete a leasing application, which includes a verification of the applicant's employment, rental history, credit, and, if applicable, criminal history.
In property management there a several areas of responsibilities:
Iron Eagle Property Management is the owner's advocate in maximizing income on investment property through efficient performance, while using a pro-active approach. Useful areas of responsibility are as follows: acting in the best interests of the investor to maintain the properties high occupancy, low vacancy, collects rents, budget improvements and maintaining records.
Resident and Occupancy
Understanding the needs of the residents is a crucial component of high occupancy. The property manager must then respond to tenant requests, monitor all activities on site to comply with the lease agreement, collect rent, and all other income, and schedule all improvements needed to compete with competition.
A Property Manager is also in charge of physical management of the buildings including yards, common area, landscaping, electrical, plumbing, roofs, walls, appliances, and much more. The property manager must have good communication and relationships with vendors while staying within a budget. Supervision of quality is necessary. This duty links into the financial portion, as some improvements will require significant capital expense. It links in with resident and occupancy management because having a well maintained property is vital to resident retention.
Marketing and Financial
We understand operating within a budget. Rental rates are set while in the process of overviewing the market. To have knowledge of the area and know your competitive rental properties is a must. An experienced property manager will educate themselves with the market and recommend cost effective marketing programs, special promotions and other advertising strategies to the investor in order to increase resident occupancy. Routine financial reporting to investors is required. Property Managers must have the ability in understanding all financial statements, including budgeting, profit and loss, etc.
Administration & Risk Management
Files and records are a huge part of the property management duties. State and Federal laws have some jurisdiction over property management activities. Certain reporting requirements must be met. Meticulous records for accounting and taxes are a must. For reasons of liability, all activities and resident interaction must be documented and maintained for specified periods.
Highly Automated Accounting
Each month you will receive a financial statement showing monies collected and any disbursements required. We can provide numerous reports including, property rental histories, tax information to you and your accountant, in addition to a host of other reports with the touch of a button. With our highly automated accounting program you’re able to view your income statement at your convenience.
If rents are not collected by the eighth of the month, we begin the processes necessary to collect rents or follow through with eviction. Collections are pursued aggressively through collection agency.
To provide positive resident retention, we schedule all maintenance upon resident's request. This saves you hundreds of dollars per year by maintaining your properties value and lowering overall turnover expense. We provide 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week.
Resident screening and placement, along with continually advertising through the most beneficial resources offers investors high occupancy. We require each potential resident to complete an application, and then follow up to verify his or her employment, rental history, credit or criminal history. This helps assure that your property will have the best resident possible.
A Strategic plan brings success.